Regression: Past-life Therapy for Here and Now Freedom
A concise and practical manual to understand and handle past-life experiences with a focus on the present. A mine of information on the mechanisms of the mind and emotions, and how consciousness can be freed from latent conditioning. It discusses the need for a metaphysical dimension in psychological work, and the cleansing of the astral body in the Clairvision work of inner alchemy.
- Physical Description: 121 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-01-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books