Tom Clancy returns to Jack Ryan's early days, in an extraordinary novel of global political drama. Long before becoming President, Jack Ryan is a novice CIA Analyst. One of his first assignments is to debrief a high-level Soviet defector who tells an amazing tale of officials planning to assassinate Pope John Paul II. In the end, however, it will not just be the Pope's life, but the stability of the Western world that is at stake.
- Dewey Decimal: 813.54
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.4"x1.8"; 2.7 lb; 886 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-07
- Literature & Fiction -- Genre Fiction -- Political
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Thrillers -- Spy Stories & Tales of Intrigue
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Thrillers -- Suspense
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books