What IS nutrition reality? Is it in the advertising claims that a food is natural or supplies instant energy? Is it in the myriad of dietary supplements? Is it in the diet plans for instant weight loss and glowing health? In its 3rd edition, this book is a wonderful introduction to nutrition that you will read with pleasure and real understanding. It teaches the basics of nutrition science, freeing you from dependence on popular sources of information--often misinformation--so you can distinguish illusion from the realities of nutrition. The book is also used as a textbook in introductory college nutrition classes.
- Physical Description: 8.4"x10.8"x0.9"; 2.0 lb; 336 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-02-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books