Real Time Digital Signal Processing: Fundamentals, Algorithms and Implementation Using Tms Processor
Computer Science and Engineering, and Information Technology. The book can also be used as a supplementary text for advanced digital signal processing courses of postgraduate programmes. Intended as a text for three courses - Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), and DSP Architecture - this book presents the subject matter in a simple yet comprehensive manner. It imparts thorough understanding of real time digital signal processing, starting from the fundamentals to the implementation of algorithms on DSP processo The book first dwells on signals and systems, and then elaborates digital signal processing. The concluding chapters are devoted to DSP architecture. The MATLAB programs, assembly language programs and real time C programs provided are useful to conduct a laboratory course in real time digital signal processing.
- Physical Description: 7.0"x9.1"x1.1"; 1.7 lb; 568 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-06
- Computers & Technology -- Programming -- Algorithms
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Telecommunications
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books