Reading People: A Master Hypno-Therapist's Guide to Understanding People
Burman, master hypnotherapist, can uncover people's deepest secrets and insecurities by observing their unconscious behaviors. Here, he explains how to detect when someone is lying, whether a person can be trusted, and more. Sanjay Burman is a media strategy consultant, and a movie and television producer. He is the author of "The Art of Persistence," He lives in Toronto.
- Dewey Decimal: 158
- Physical Description: 5.0"x7.3"x0.5"; 0.3 lb; 133 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-10-01
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling
- Health, Mind & Body -- Relationships -- Interpersonal Relations
- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- Personal Transformation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books