Raising our athletic daughters: how sports can build self-esteem and save girls' lives
Includes bibliographical references (p. 247-251).
- LCC: GV709.18
- Dewey Decimal: 796/.082
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 254 p. ; 25 cm.
- Sports for women -- Social aspects -- United States
- Women athletes -- United States -- Social conditions
- Sex discrimination in sports -- United States
- Self-esteem in adolescence -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books