Includes bibliographies. Lieberman, L. The debate over race.--Luria, S. E. What can biologists solve?--Kagan, J. The magical aura of the IQ.--Biesheuvel, S. An examination of Jensen's theory concerning educability, heritability, and population differences.--Gordon, E. W., with Green, D. An affluent society's excuses for inequality.--Dobzhansky, T. and Montagu, A. Natural selection and the mental capacities of mankind.--Bronfenbrenner, U. Nature with nurture.--Gould, S. J. Racist arguments and IQ.--Brace, C. L. and Livingstone, F. B. On creeping Jensenism.--Lewontin, R. C. Race and intelligence.--Layzer, D. Heritability analyses of IQ scores.--Sanday, P. R. On the causes of IQ differences between groups and implications for social policy.--Bodmer, W. F. Race and IQ: the genetic background.--Bronfenbrenner, U. Is early intervention effective? Some studies of early education in familial and extra-familial settings.
- LCC: BF432
- Dewey Decimal: 155.8/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 322 p. ; 21 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books