Public-private partnerships in health care in India: lessons for developing countries
Includes bibliographical references (p. -220) and index.
- LCC: RA418.3
- Dewey Decimal: 362.10954
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 227 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk)
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Economic Policy & Development
- Law -- International Law -- General
- Law -- International Law -- General AAS
- Law -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Diplomacy
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Treaties
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General AAS
- Health Care Sector -- India
- Public-Private Sector Partnerships -- economics -- India
- Developing Countries -- India
- Health Policy -- India
- Interinstitutional Relations -- India
- Poor -- Medical care -- India
- Public-private sector cooperation -- India
- Medical policy -- India
- Medical economics -- India
- Medical care -- Developing countries
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books