Proposed forestry operations in the Gloucester and Chichester management areas: environmental impact statement
Includes bibliographies. v.A.Main report--v.B.Appendices 1-20--v.C.Fauna impact statement--Supporting documents: no.1.Soils report/by Veness & Associates--no.2.Hydrology and water quality/by CMPS & F Environmental--no.3.Aquatic environment report/by Rod Hardwick, Bruce Chessman and Jane Growns--no.4.Flora survey/by Doug Binns--no.5. Fauna survey/by Ecotone Ecological Consultants--no.6. Bat fauna survey/by G.C. Richards--no.7.Frog survey/by A. White--no.8.An investigation of the Aboriginal archaeological record/by Denis Byrne--no.9.Report on historical sites/by J. Murray--no.10.Recreation investigations/by Manidis Roberts Consultants.
- Dewey Decimal: 333.75099442
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 13 v. : ill., maps (some col., some folded) ; 30 cm.
- Edition Info: (supporting document 5)
- Historic sites -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
- Zoology -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
- Botany -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
- Soils -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
- Aboriginal Australians -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region -- Antiquities
- Forest management -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
- Forests and forestry -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
- Forest plants -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
- Gloucester Region (N.S.W.)
- Chichester Region (N.S.W.)
- Environmental impact statements -- New South Wales -- Gloucester Region
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books