Professional Hairdressing: The Official Guide to Level 3
"Keeping abreast of latest fashions and new techniques is only part of the formula for success. This book focuses on communication: an aspect of a successful business that has never been identified, addressed or covered in a textbook before?. Martin Green Professional Hairdressing, fourth edition is the official guide to level 3 Hairdressing. Published by Thomson Learning in association with Habia and City & Guilds, it is the market-leading textbook for level 3 hairdressing. Professional Hairdressing has been completely revised and updated to help students face the challenges and demands of level 3. This highly popular and best selling textbook will help and encourage students to reach their full potential as it is comprehensive, accessible and beautifully designed. This edition contains stunning step by steps guides to cutting, styling and colouring from some of the country?s top hairdressers and photographers while also dealing in detail with how to work successfully and communicate effectively in the salon.
- Dewey Decimal: 646
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-09-04
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books