"A Bradford book." Includes bibliographical references (p. -524) and index. 1. Introduction -- 2. Measurement and Data -- 3. Visualizing and Exploring Data -- 4. Data Analysis and Uncertainty -- 5. A Systematic Overview of Data Mining Algorithms -- 6. Models and Patterns -- 7. Score Functions for Data Mining Algorithms -- 8. Search and Optimization Methods -- 9. Descriptive Modeling -- 10. Predictive Modeling for Classification -- 11. Predictive Modeling for Regression -- 12. Data Organization and Databases -- 13. Finding Patterns and Rules -- 14. Retrieval by Content -- App. Random Variables.
- LCC: QA76.9
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxii, 546 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books