Prester John is a 1910 adventure novel by John Buchan. It tells the story of a young Scotsman, David Crawfurd's adventures in South Africa, where a Zulu uprising is tied to the medieval legend of Prester John. Crawfurd is similar in many ways to Buchan's later character, Richard Hannay, and the rich, lively descriptions of the South African landscape, which he knew well, are memorable.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.4"; 0.7 lb; 170 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-06-30
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Classics
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books