Poor Richard's Internet Marketing and Promotions: How to Promote Yourself, Your Business, Your Ideas Online 2nd Edition
Here is commonsense advice on how to market and promote on the Internet. This book contains methods for getting the word out in cyberspace using electronic press releases, discussion groups, electronic newsletters, product giveaways, opt-in E-mail, and more. It explains sales techniques such as the puppy-dog close, 100 percent guarantees, and selling benefits rather than products. Unlike other books on this topic, this is a down-to-earth explanation of how to market on the Internet from an author with extensive Internet marketing experience.
- Physical Description: 7.0"x10.0"x0.8"; 352 pages; 1.5 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-01-15
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Marketing & Sales -- Marketing -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Marketing & Sales -- Marketing -- Multilevel
- Amazon.com -- Computers & Internet -- Web Development -- Internet Commerce -- General
- Amazon.com -- Computers & Internet -- Digital Business & Culture -- Web Marketing
- Amazon.com -- Computers & Internet -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- E-commerce -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books