Political campaign communication: principles and practices
Includes bibliographical references (p. -377) and index. Series Foreword / Robert E. Denton, Jr. -- I. Principles of Political Campaign Communication. 1. Communication and Political Campaigns: A Prologue. 2. Communicative Functions of Political Campaigns. 3. Communicative Styles and Strategies of Political Campaigns. 4. Communicative Mass Channels of Political Campaigning. 5. Communicative Types and Functions of Televised Political Advertising -- II. Practices of Political Campaign Communication. 6. Public Speaking in Political Campaigns. 7. Recurring Forms of Political Campaign Communication. 8. Debates in Political Campaigns. 9. Interpersonal Communication in Political Campaigns. 10. Advertising in Political Campaigns. 11. Political Campaign Communication: An Epilogue.
- LCC: JF1001
- Dewey Decimal: 324.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 386 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books