Plant-driven design: creating gardens that honor plants, place, and spirit
Includes index. Putting plants first: a different approach to designing gardens -- Plants with presence: choosing and creating spaces for a plant's needs and character -- Plants as heroes: garden challenges and opportunities -- Patterns, placement, and process: how plants make gardens into Edens -- Connecting: creating gardens that embrace people, places, and the natural world -- Plants honored: A gallery of gardens in the spirit of plant-driven design.
- LCC: SB472.45
- Dewey Decimal: 712
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 281 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Professional & Technical -- Architecture -- Landscape
- Home & Garden -- Gardening & Horticulture -- Garden Design
- Home & Garden -- Gardening & Horticulture -- General
- Home & Garden -- Gardening & Horticulture -- Landscape
- Gardens -- Design
- Landscape design
- Plants, Ornamental
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books