Pioneering in Montana: the making of a state, 1864-1887
Reprint of v. 2 of Forty years on the frontier published by A. H. Clark, Cleveland, which was issued as no. 2 of Early western journals. Includes index.
- LCC: F731
- Dewey Decimal: 978.6/02/0924
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 265 p. ; 21 cm.
- Stuart, Granville,1834-1918
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Montana
- Ranch life -- Montana
- Indians of North America -- Montana
- Pioneers -- Montana -- Biography
- Ranchers -- Montana -- Biography
- Montana -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books