Picturing childhood: illustrated children's books from University of California collections, 1550-1990
"This catalogue was published in conjunction with an exhibition held at UCLA at the Armand Hammer Museum of Art and Cultural Center, Los Angeles, April 16 through June 29, 1997"--verso t.p. Includes bibliographical references.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- University of California, Los Angeles -- Library -- Dept. of Special Collections -- Art collections -- Exhibitions
- University of California, Los Angeles -- Art collections -- Exhibitions
- Illustrated children's books -- Exhibitions
- Illustrated children's books -- California -- Los Angeles -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books