Physics: Find out about levers, magnets and motors with 50 great experiments and projects with 300 fantastic photographs! (Hands-on Science Projects)
This fantastic book of experiments and projects will not only explain many of the astonishing technological developments of our time, but will also give children hours of learning fun. Each concept is clearly demonstrated with a hands-on step-by-step project that is easy to follow.
- Dewey Decimal: 530.09
- Physical Description: 8.5"x10.9"x0.4"; 0.5 lb; 64 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-01-25
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Physics
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General
- Children's Books -- General
- Teens -- Science & Technology -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books