Peirce and value theory: on Peircian ethics and aesthetics
Papers originally presented at the Charles S. Peirce Sesquicentennial International Congress, Harvard University, Sept. 5-10, 1989. Includes bibliographical references (p. -371) and indexes.
- Dewey Decimal: 111/.85/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 381 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (US : alk. paper)
- Peirce, Charles S. -- (Charles Sanders),1839-1914 -- Aesthetics -- Congresses
- Ethics, Modern -- 19th century -- Congresses
- Aesthetics, Modern -- 19th century -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books