Pediatric Nursing: Caring for Children Value Package (includes Prentice Hall Pediatric Drug Guide)
The fourth edition of this text is intended for pediatric nursing courses, one of the required courses in nursing programs. The most concise, readable pediatric nursing text for use in RN programs. Exceptionally user-friendly and up-to-date, it uses a unique body system approach rather than developmental stages, allowing faculty to teach pediatrics in integrated course or short course without redundancy. This approach also focuses students on nursing care. Features abundant four-color photos and drawings throughout, extensive marginal notes, chapter-opening vignettes and more plus a heavy emphasis on community nursing. This text details the core essentials of pediatric nursing practice while also providing the critical thinking skills necessary for future challenges. This package also includes: includes Prentice Hall Pediatric Drug Guide.
- Physical Description: 9.0"x11.0"x3.7"; 9.4 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-05-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books