For ages 8 to 12. A journal of the Lewis and Clark expedition from a dog's point of view. A history lesson packaged in the form of an activity book with illustrations to complete and color as well as questions to stimulate thought and writing.
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.8"x0.3"; 0.3 lb; 38 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books