Pacific salmon stock and Magnuson Act: hearing before the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, on the decline of the Pacific salmon in the Pacific Northwest, and the reauthorization of the Magnuson Act which governs the conservation and management of the country's fisheries resources, August 10, 1993--Portland, OR
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 93-0700-P. "Serial no. 103-55." Includes bibliographical references.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iv, 261 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Law and legislation -- Northwest, Pacific
- Pacific salmon -- Northwest, Pacific
- Fish stock assessment -- Northwest, Pacific
- Pacific salmon fisheries -- Northwest, Pacific
- Fishes -- Conservation -- Northwest, Pacific
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books