Includes bibliographical references and index. Principles of neurogenetics / James F. Gusella and Joseph B. Martin -- Molecular basis of mental retardation: fragile X syndrome / David L. Nelson -- Huntington's disease and other trinucleotide repeat disorders / Anne B. Young -- Molecular genetics of Alzheimer's disease / Rudolph E. Tanzi -- Genetics of epilepsy / James O. McNamara -- Molecular genetics of brain tumors / Mark A. Israel -- Molecular approaches to therapy of stroke / Frank R. Sharp, Jari Honkaniemi, and Stephen M. Massa -- Molecular basis of HIV-associated neurologic disease / Lennart Mucke and Manuel Buttini -- Molecular analysis of Parkinson's disease / Robert H. Edwards -- Molecular neurology of Prion diseases / Stanley B. Prusiner -- Molecular pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis / Jorge R. Oksenberg and Stephen L. Hauser -- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and the inherited motor neuron diseases / Robert H. Brown, Jr -- Molecular genetics of peripheral neuropathies / James R. Lupski -- Ion channel defects in the hereditary myotonias and periodic paralyses / Stephen C. Cannon -- Genetic mitochondrial disorders / Donald R. Johns and Ricardo N. Fadic -- Epilogue / Joseph B. Martin.
- LCC: RC347
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 321 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Anti-infective agents -- Administration -- Congresses
- Parenteral therapy -- Congresses
- Ambulatory medical care -- Congresses
- Infusions, Parenteral -- methods -- Congresses
- Infection -- drug therapy -- Congresses
- Anti-Infective Agents -- administration & dosage -- Congresses
- Ambulatory Care -- methods -- Congresses
- Outpatients -- Congresses
- Brain -- Diseases -- Molecular aspects
- Brain -- Diseases -- Genetic aspects
- Molecular neurobiology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books