Optimization principles: practical applications to the operation and markets of the electric power industry
Includes bibliographical references (p. 329-331) and index. 1. Introduction -- Pt. I. Mathematical Background -- 2. Fundamentals of Matrix Algebra -- Pt. II. Linear Optimization -- 3. Solution of Equations, Inequalities, and Linear Programs -- 4. Solved Linear Program Problems -- Pt. III. Nonlinear Optimization -- 5. Mathematical Background to Nonlinear Programs -- 6. Unconstrained Nonlinear Optimization -- 7. Constrained Nonlinear Optimization -- 8. Solved Nonlinear Optimization Problems -- App. A. Basic Principles of Electricity -- App. B. Network Equations -- App. C. Relation Between Pseudo-Inverse and Least-Square Error Fit.
- LCC: HD9685
- Dewey Decimal: 333.793/2/015193
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 338 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth)
- Electric utilities -- Management -- Mathematical models
- Mathematical optimization
- Electronic spreadsheets
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books