Older and out of work: jobs and social insurance for a changing economy
Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction / Randall W. Eberts and Richard A. Hobbie -- The consequences of recent job growth on older low-income workers / William M. Rodgers III -- Age discrimination and hiring : evidence from a labor market experiment / Joanna N. Lahey -- Reemployment and earnings recovery among older unemployment insurance claimants / Christopher J. O'Leary and Randall W. Eberts -- The fraction of disability caused at work / Robert T. Reville and Robert F. Schoeni -- Disability and retirement among aging baby boomers / Ralph E. Smith -- Health coverage for aging baby boomers : findings from the commonwealth fund survey of older adults / Sara R. Collins, ... [et al.] -- Improving health coverage before Medicare / Paul N. Van de Water -- Time to retire the normal retirement age? / Joseph White -- Public and private strategies for assisting older workers / Carl Van Horn, Kathy Krepcio, and Neil Ridley.
- LCC: HD6280
- Dewey Decimal: 331.3/980973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 237 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books