SUMMARY: Old Sam was horrified and furious when an Aboriginal family moved next door. When a lost pigeon is the catalyst for communication between Old Sam and Jasper, one of the neighbour's Sam's hostility lessens, and, through the pigeon, the two become firm friends.
First published: Ringwood, Vic. : Viking Kestrel, 1985. "Published with the assistance of the Literature Board of the Australia Council' For children. For 8-12 year old children.
- Dewey Decimal: A823/.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 55 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Children, Aboriginal Australian -- Juvenile fiction
- Children and older people -- Juvenile fiction
- Pigeons -- Juvenile fiction
- Australia -- Race relations -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories, Australian
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books