Office of Advocacy and SBIR/STTR programs: roundtable before the Committee on Small Business, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, April 21, 1999
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 2000-0124-P.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iv, 48 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States. -- Small Business Administration. -- Office of Advocacy
- United States. -- Small Business Administration. -- Small Business Innovation Research Program
- Small Business Technology Transfer Program (U.S.)
- United States. -- Small Business Administration -- Appropriations and expenditures
- Small business -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books