Thomas Obomsawin, a native painter, has been accused of setting fire to his mother's house. Soon it is not only the painter who is on trial but everyone in Sioux Junction.
Translation of: L'Obomsawin. Issued as part of the Canadian electronic library publishers collection. Also available in print version.
- LCC: PQ3919.2
- Dewey Decimal: C843/.54
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (158 p.)
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Painters -- Ontario -- Fiction
- Trials (Arson) -- Ontario -- Fiction
- Ontario -- Fiction
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books