North American Free Trade Agreement between the government of the United States of America, the government of Canada, and the government of the United Mexican States
Vol. 4 in Spanish. Vol. 1-2 and 6 cover title: The NAFTA. Vol. 3-5 cover title: North American Free Trade Agreement. "Done in triplicate at Ottawa, on the 11th day and the 17th day of December 1992, Mexico, D.F., on the 14th day and the 17th day of December 1992, Washington, D.C., on the 8th day and the 17th day of December 1992"--Vol. 1, p. [22-3]. S/N 041-001-00409-2 (v.3) (GPO) S/N 041-001-00410-6 (v.4) (GPO) v. 1-2. [Without special title] -- v.  Annex 302.2, Tariff schedule of Canada -- v.  Annex 302.2, Tariff schedule of Mexico -- v.  Annex 302.2, Tariff schedule of the United States of America -- v.  NAFTA supplemental agreements.
- LCC: KDZ944
- Dewey Decimal: 343.7/087
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. <1-6 > ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 6)
- Free trade -- North America
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- North America
- Free trade -- United States
- Free trade -- Canada
- Free trade -- Mexico
- Foreign trade regulation -- North America
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books