Describes unique characteristics of the North American continent, including its landscapes, geology, weather, oceans, coastlines, air and soil, plants, animals, and people.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 62-63) and index. Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: E38.5
- Dewey Decimal: 917
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 64 p. : col. ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$23.40
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books