Nonnegative matrix and tensor factorizations applications to exploratory multi-way data analysis and blind source separation
Description based on print version record. Includes bibliographical references and index. Problem statements and models -- Similarity measures and generalized divergences -- Multiplicative iterative algorithms for NMF with sparsity constraints -- Alternating least squares and related algorithms for NMF and SCA problems -- Projected gradient algorithms -- Quasi-Newton algorithms for nonnegative matrix factorization -- Multi-way array (tensor) factorizations and decompositions -- Selected applications.
- LCC: QA76.9
- Dewey Decimal: 005.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xxi, 477 p.) : col. ill.
- Edition Info: (ebook)
- Computer algorithms
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Data structures (Computer science)
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books