Neuroimmunoendocrinology (Chemical Immunology, Volume 69) (v. 69)
Offers an authoritative update on advances in knowledge of the molecular, structural, and cellular bases of bidirectional communication between the immune and neuroendocrine systems. The eight invited chapters review current evidence that the immune system produces and responds to neuroendocrine peptide hormones and neuro transmitters; that the nervous system produces and responds to cytokines; that the immune system can regulate the neuroendocrine system and vice versa; that the immune system is innervated; and that the neuroendocrine and immune systems share a set of hormone and cytokine receptors.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 6.8"x9.5"x0.8"; 1.4 lb; 242 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1997-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books