NATO and Southeastern Europe: Security Issues for the Early 21st Century
Dimitris Keridis and Robert Pfaltzgraff present a collection of diverse, and sometimes divergent, perspectives on key Euro-Atlantic security issues and the challenges and difficulties within Southeastern Europe. Topics range from such acute problems as the Kosovo crisis and the legality of NATO¹s Operation Allied Force, to broader institutional questions of how NATO and other Euro-Atlantic institutions should adapt to meet emerging challenges.
- Dewey Decimal: 327
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.9"x0.7"; 1.2 lb; 240 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-09-30
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Freedom & Security -- International Security
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- International Institutions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books