NASD arbitration solution: five black-belt principles to protect and grow your financial services practice
"Increasingly complex financial products, the implementation of stricter regulations, and the speed of real time business pose serious risks to even the most seasoned of Registered Representatives. To navigate this tough terrain, discover an approach based on the universal principles of humility, integrity, duality, awareness, and dedication - and use it to strengthen your practice and, if necessary, overcome the challenges that are an inevitable part of the arduous NASD arbitration process."--BOOK JACKET.
Includes index. Includes bibliographical references. I was sweating bullets -- The day that almost never ended -- Expert witness unmasked -- Cross examination -- Closing arguments -- The cycle of life -- To protect and grow -- Humility -- Integrity -- Duality -- Awareness -- Dedication -- What's the cost? -- Case studies -- The lawyer's perspective -- How to prepare for NASD arbitration -- Preparing to testify.
- LCC: KF1070
- Dewey Decimal: 346.73/09220269
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxiii, 312 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth)
- Business & Investing -- Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- Investing -- General AAS
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics -- General
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics -- General AAS
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
- Law -- Business -- Regulation
- Law -- General
- Law -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Accounting & Finance -- Finance -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Accounting & Finance -- Finance -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- General AAS
- National Association of Securities Dealers
- Arbitration and award -- United States
- Securities -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books