Learn about fourteen different artists and their different styles.
What is Naturalism? -- What is Mannerism? -- What is Neoclassiciam? -- What is Romanticism? -- What is Realism? -- What is Impressionism? -- What is Pointillism? -- What is Fauvism? -- What is Cubism? -- What is Futurism? -- What is Surrealism? -- What is Abstract Expressionism? -- What is Op Art? -- What is Photorealism? 008-012. Accelerated Reader/Renaissance LearningMG5.71.
- LCC: N5303
- Dewey Decimal: 709
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Art movements -- Juvenile literature
- Art appreciation -- Juvenile literature
- Art movements
- Art appreciation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books