NAFTA and beyond: a new framework for doing business in the Americas
At head of title: The London Institute of International Banking, Finance, and Development Law at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (London). "Selected bibliography of materials on the North American Free Trade Agreement": p. 563-581. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: KDZ944
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 704 p. ; 25 cm.
- Canada -- Treaties, etc -- 1992 Oct. 7
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- North America
- Free trade -- North America
- Foreign trade regulation -- North America
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books