This Bible Storybook combines fun rhythm and rhyme with a learn-to-read format to help students learn about God�s Word while they learn to read. Young readers will enjoy the lively text and rhythm as well as the stories and engaging art. The stories are written using many of the vocabulary words from the Dolch Sight Word List for young readers. To reinforce reading fluency and build vocabulary skills, the vocabulary words and rhyming words are highlighted and featured at the end of each story. Interactive questions and suggested activities are also included to enhance reading comprehension and personal application. At a glance: Great for teaching�home school, religious schools, Bible classes/studies, and extra reading practice at home 37 rhyming Bible stories Each story features vocabulary learn-to-read words Each story includes interactive activities and questions Full-color, engaging art
- Dewey Decimal: 220.9505
- Physical Description: 6.4"x8.4"x1.2"; 2.0 lb; 368 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-08-01
- Children's Books -- Religions -- Christianity -- Bible
- Children's Books -- Religions -- Christianity -- Devotional
- Children's Books -- Religions -- Christianity -- Prayer
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books