Multimedia-based Instructional Design: Computer-Based Training; Web-Based Training; Distance Broadcast Training; Performance-Based Solutions
Multimedia-Based Instructional Design is a thoroughly revised and updated second edition of the best-selling book that provided a complete guide to designing and developing interactive multimedia training. While most training companies develop their training programs in many different technological delivery media?�O"computer-based, web-based, and distance learning technologies?�O"this unique book demonstrates that the same instructional design process can be used for all media. Using just one process reduces cycle time for course development?�O"and also reduces costs.
Multimedia-Based Instructional Design; CONTENTS; List of Figures and Tables; Acknowledgments; Introduction: Getting the Most from This Resource; PART ONE Multimedia Needs Assessment and Analysis; PART TWO Multimedia Instructional Design; PART THREE Multimedia Development and Implementation; PART FOUR Multimedia Evaluation; APPENDIX A Project Management and Xegy� Case Studies; APPENDIX B Assessment and Analysis; APPENDIX C Development and Implementation; APPENDIX D Evaluation; APPENDIX E Tools; References; Index; About the Authors; Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- LCC: HF5549.5
- Dewey Decimal: 658.312404
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 478 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)65 (NL)
- Employees -- Training of -- Planning
- Computer-assisted instruction
- Instructional systems -- Design
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books