Multicultural perspectives in criminal justice and criminology
Includes bibliographical references and index. Ch. 1. Multicultural Issues and Perspectives / Cindy Hendricks and Angela M. Nickoli -- Ch. 2. Feminism, Gender, and Criminology / Helen M. Eigenberg, Janet L. Mullings and Kathryn E. Scarborough -- Ch. 3. Race and Criminal Justice / Jerome B. McKean -- Ch. 4. Native Americans in Criminal Justice / Kurt D. Siedschlaw and James N. Gilbert -- Ch. 5. Latinos: The Conceptualization of Race / Laura B. Myers, Myrna Cintron and Kathryn E. Scarborough -- Ch. 6. Asian Americans and the Criminal Justice System / Tiaping Ho and Cindy Hendricks -- Ch. 7. Gays and Lesbians in the Criminal Justice System / James S. Arnott -- Ch. 8. Hate Crime in Contemporary American Society: A Sociolegal Approach / Bryan D. Byers and Lori A. Spillane -- Ch. 9. Juvenile Justice: Multicultural Issues / Charles J. Corley and Geneva Smitherman -- Ch. 10. The Current State of Criminal Justice Curricula: A Measure of Inclusiveness / Michael P. Brown -- Ch. 11. Cultural Sensitivity Training / Stephen M. Hennessy -- Ch. 12. Epilogue / James E. Hendricks and Bryan D. Byers.
- LCC: HV9950
- Dewey Decimal: 364.973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 392 p. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- United States
- Multiculturalism -- United States
- Discrimination in criminal justice administration -- United States
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books