A guide to the most powerful feature of Windows--its ability to exchange data among programs without conversion, using dynamic data exchange, and object linking and embedding--offers step-by-step instructions for exchanging data between popular programs. Original. (Intermediate).
- Dewey Decimal: 005.43
- Physical Description: 7.5"x9.5"x1.5"; 2.1 lb; 500 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1994-07
- Computers & Internet -- Microsoft -- Operating Systems -- Windows - General
- Computers & Internet -- Microsoft -- Operating Systems -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Operating Systems -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Software -- General
- Computers & Internet -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Mathematics -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books