African-American families infants story time kit
African-American Family puppets: Father hand puppet, light brown thread eyes, black yarn hair, yellow shirt with red checks and white buttons ; Mother hand puppet, light brown thread eyes, black yarn hair in a ponytail, light yellow blouse with purple jacket and yellow buttons with yellow felt earrings ; Son hand puppet, light brown thread eyes, black yarn hair, white and blue strip shirt, tan pants ; Daughter hand puppet, light brown thread eyes, black yarn hair in pig-tails with red yard string, red and white checkers jumper with red blouse. Family duck[toy] : Three ducklings hide inside mother duck. Mother duck and ducklings are multicolor, yellow, red, green, blue made of plastic. Mrs. Moon :lullabies for bedtime [by] Clare Beaton -- The runaway bunny by Margaret Wise Brown, pictures by Clement Hurd -- Does a kangaroo have a mother, too? by Eric Carle -- I'm a big brother by Joanna Cole, illustrated by Maxie Chambliss -- I'm a big sister by Joanna Cole, illustrated by Maxie Chambliss -- My aunt came back [by] Pat Cummings -- Are you my mother? by P.D. Eastman -- Eres tu mi mama? escrito e illustrado por P.D. Eastman -- Grandma and me by Karen Katz -- Grandpa and me by Karen Katz -- Ten tiny tickles by Karen Katz -- Mama Mama by Jean Marzollo, pictures by Laura Regan -- Snug in Mama's arms by Angela Shelf Medearis, illustrated by John Sandford -- "More more more" said the baby [by] Vera B. Williams -- Elmo's world[DVD videorecording] :families, mail & bath time! -- Diez deditos[sound recording] by Jose-Luis Orozco -- Family Duck[toy] -- [Father hand puppet][toy] -- [Mother hand puppet][toy] -- [Son hand puppet][toy] -- [Daughter hand puppet][toy]. 0-2 years.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 13 books, 1 book with sound disc, 1 sound disc, 1 videodisc, 1 toy, 4 hand puppets.
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Arts & Music -- Music -- General
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- Picture Books
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Early childhood education -- Activity programs
- Family -- Juvenile fiction
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Infants -- Juvenile fiction
- Aunts -- Juvenile fiction
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction
- Grandfathers -- Juvenile fiction
- Mothers -- Juvenile fiction
- Fathers -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's songs -- Latin America
- Hand puppets
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books