Mrs Curwen's Pianoforte Method - A Guide to the Piano
Originally published in 1913. A concise and comprehensive step by step instruction book on all aspects of piano playing. Many of the earliest books on music, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. Pomona Books are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
- Dewey Decimal: 786
- Physical Description: 5.7"x8.7"x1.3"; 1.4 lb; 416 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-11-04
- Entertainment -- Music -- Instruments & Performers
- Entertainment -- Music -- Theory, Composition & Performance
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books