Mrs. Teaberry has persuaded Mr. Putter to sign up for the seniors' marathon. First prize is golf clubs, but second prize is . . . a train set! Mr. Putter really wants that train set. Never mind that he can't even touch his toes. Somehow, he has got to find a way to place second. . . .
- Physical Description: 6.1"x8.5"x0.2"; 0.8 lb; 44 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-01-18
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Cats -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- Humor
- Children's Books -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books