Seasoned travel writers W. C. McRae and Judy Jewell share the best ways to experience all that the Beehive State has to offer, from sprawling, urban Salt Lake City to serene, mystical Arches National Park. The authors include great trip strategies that utilize Utahs amazing outdoor attractions and unique history, such as Standing High: The Best Vistas and The Old West Tour. Packed with information on dining, transportation, and accommodations, this handbook has lots of options for a range of travel budgets. Including expert advice on the states best brewpubs, first-rate ski and snowboard resorts, and amazing national parks, Moon Utah gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Dewey Decimal: 917
- Physical Description: 5.4"x7.4"x0.9"; 1.0 lb; 536 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-05-03
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books