Modern geography a description of the empires, kingdoms, states, and colonies; with the oceans, seas, and isles; in all parts of the world: including the most recent discoveries, and political alterations, digested on a new plan
"With numerous maps, revised by the author. To the whole are added, a catalogue of the best maps, and books of travels and voyages, in all languages: and an ample index." "In three volumes. Vol. I. - Europe." Tables. Part of a CIHM set. For individual microfiches in this set see CIHM microfiche nos. 39423-39426. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the National Library of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1983. li, cxxxi, 739 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 11 microfiches (512 fr.) : ill., maps.
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books