The Carter House residents of high school aged girls arrive shortly before school starts. With a crazy mix of personalities, pocketbooks, and problems, the girls get acquainted, sharing secrets and shoes and a variety of squabbles.
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.3"x0.7"; 0.5 lb; 224 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-05-01
- Children's Books -- Literature
- Children's Books -- Religions -- Fiction -- Christian
- Children's Books -- Issues -- General
- Teens -- Social Issues -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books