Mitteleuropa: Between Europe and Germany (International Political Curren)
The end of the Cold War and German unification, the empirical evidence indicates, are not returning Germany and central Europe to historically troubled, imbalanced, bilateral relationships. Rather changes in the character of German and European politics as well as the transformations now affecting Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia point to the emergence of multilateral relationships linking Germany and central Europe in an internationalizing, democratic Europe.
- Dewey Decimal: 943
- Physical Description: 5.6"x8.6"x0.9"; 0.3 lb; 292 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1997-12
- History -- Europe -- Germany -- General
- History -- Europe -- General AAS
- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Non-US Legal Systems
- Law -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- International Institutions
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- Systems Of Government -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books