Metabolic engineering: principles and methodologies
Includes bibliographical references and index. 1. The essence of metabolic engineering -- 2. Review of cellular metabolism -- 3. Comprehensive models for cellular reactions -- 4. Material balances and data consistency -- 5. Regulation of metabolic pathways -- 6. Examples of pathway manipulations : metabolic engineering in practice -- 7. Metabolic pathway synthesis -- 8. Metabolic flux analysis -- 9. Methods for the experimental determination of metabolic fluxes by isotope labeling -- 10. Applications of metabolic flux analysis -- 11. Metabolic control analysis -- 12. Analysis of structure of metabolic networks -- 13. Flux analysis of metabolic networks -- 14. Thermodynamics of cellular processes.
- LCC: TP248.3
- Dewey Decimal: 660.6/3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 725 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books