Medical Coding Online for Step-by-Step Medical Coding 2007 (User Guide, Access Code, and Textbook Package)
This online course reinforces the important concepts of the Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2007 Edition text, offering concise lessons that incorporate figures, photographs, audio narrated slide shows, and links to relevant websites. It guides learners through the content, directing them to read from the text at appropriate intervals. Written as if the author were the instructor, this course makes website navigation easy, checks comprehension along the way, and provides feedback and encouragement. This money-saving package includes Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2007 Edition plus the user guide and access code for the online course.Modules correspond to the texts table of contents.Each lesson includes an end-of-chapter review with self-assessment exercises, and a scored chapter exam.Lessons include focused learning objectives and a reading assignment from the text, followed by a lecture on what they just read, including periodic self-comprehension questions and learning activities with feedback for answers.Figures and slide shows further clarify concepts and clinical procedures that students are learning how to code.Each lesson ends with a self-assessment quiz.Interactive review and exercises at the end of each chapter include more self-comprehension questions as well as a unique case-based activity designed specifically for medical coding.Responses on all chapter exams are scored and reported to the instructor by being incorporated in each students grade book.Instructors may add their own exam questions and self-created content.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 830 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-12-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books