Measuring the Night: Evolutionary Astrology and the Keys to the Soul, Volume One
Astrology, sacred psychology and reincarnation come together seamlessly in the hands of two of the world's premier metaphysical astrologers. Jeffrey Green's work "mirrors the eternal realities of the soul," according to the leading Danish astrology magazine STJERNERNE. Sting calls Steven Forrest's work "as intelligent and cogent as it is poetic." Based on the transcripts of a series of workshops that Green and Forrest gave together, this book pushes the ancient symbols of astrology to new heights of insight, lucidly and compellingly showing us how the soul's long history is reflected in the birthchart. Beneath the seeming randomness of life, there is a clear and meaningful order. MEASURING THE NIGHT provides the Rosetta Stone for unraveling it. The lecture format is warm, personal and informal, with lots of audience interaction. Forrest and Green team up to analyze the chart of a workshop participant volunteer, just as they would that of a client who had come for a reading.
- Physical Description: 5.8"x1.0"x8.8"; 400 pages; 1.1 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-02-11
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Metaphysics
- Amazon.com -- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General
- Amazon.com -- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- Reincarnation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books